Who will help me decide how to choose a treatment?
One of our Spa advisors will you help plan the perfect spa experience, including the best sequence for your treatments.
What if I have special health considerations?
Please notify our Spa receptionist before booking. All Spa guests will be asked to complete a brief medical questionnaire upon check-in. If necessary, you can request a mini- check up with the doctor.
May I request a particular male or female therapist?
Yes, of course, however we cannot guarantee the availability of a particular therapist or gender. All our therapists are trained to drape sheets discreetly to respect and protect your privacy at all times.
What do I wear during my treatment?
Wear what is comfortable for you. The Spa will provide you with undergarments for body treatments.
Where do I leave my jewelry and valuables?
Please leave all valuables in your hotel safety deposit box. The Spa shall not be responsible for lost or forgotten valuables. If you forgot to take off your watch or ring you can leave it inside the treatment suite.
What if I'm late for my appointment?
If you arrive late, we will do our best to give you your whole treatment. However, please bear in mind that the treatment may be shortened if a service is scheduled for immediately after your treatment.
How early do I need to check-in for my scheduled appointment?
- Please check- in 60 minutes before your scheduled appointment at the hydrotherapy reception lounge in order to enjoy our facilities, including whirlpools, Water Journey, sauna & steam.
- The minimum time required to check- in, get your locker, change into your robe and relax in the Spa lounge before your therapist takes you to receive your spa treatment is 20 minutes.
- At the Beauty Salon we also recommend you to check- in 10 minutes prior to your service.
What precautions do I need to take?
- We recommend you eat in moderation prior to your spa service and avoid alcoholic beverages in combination with exercise classes, whirlpools and thermal treatments.
- Do not shave your legs prior to a body scrub treatment. A bad sunburn may prevent you from enjoying your spa treatment. Be cautious and use adequate sun protection.
What about payment for Spa services?
Guests of Meliá Hotels can charge treatments to their room account.
What is your cancellation policy?
In consideration to other Spa guests who require use of the facilities for treatment, we request a minimum of 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. Please contact our staff, who will be happy to reschedule. No shows or cancellations within less than 24 hours from their appointment will incur in a 50% cancellation fee.
What other recommendations are important?
For your privacy and comfort we recommend you to use swimsuits in the hydrotherapy facilities. You will be provided sandals and undergarments for body treatments.
For your convenience let us know...
We do our best to anticipate your needs. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the treatment or your comfort. We welcome your feedback and would be grateful if you could complete our questionnaire after your treatment.